Really fun and easy at home project.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- segway or hover board
- low sitting beach chair
- furnature dolly
- 4 fasteners for the chair with screws
Step 2: Building Process
- Attach the chair to the platform using 4 fasteners using screws (pre drilling helped prevent wood splitting)
Step 3: Building
2. Tie a ziptie to the front center of the cart
Step 4: Building
3. Create a chain of about 3-4 ties and attach the other end to the center peice of the segway/hoverboard
Step 5: You're Done
4. You may want to double or triple up on the ties to make sure they dont break