Introduction: Self-made Eyeliner
Why spend so much money on an eyeliner, when you can make them yourself in every colour you want?
Try this easy trick out!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You'll Need :
- Sharpened coloured pencils
- Hot water
- Tissue paper
Step 2: First of All…
- Coloured pencils are non-toxic and safe to use. They are made especially for children, so don’t be afraid to use them on your skin.
- Try to buy the softer ones, because it doesn’t work well with every pencil!
Step 3: How?
- Take your goblet and fill it with some hot water. Then put your coloured pencils in your goblet and wait 1 min. To see if your pencils are ready, gentle dab the pencil on the bottom of your goblet. If it melts away it is ready.
- Take your pencil out of the hot water and dry it. First draw a line on your hand and wait a moment, if your skin doesn’t react it should be safe to use. Apply it to your eyes now and you’re all done!
Step 4: The Results
- It will take you 4 min. to do this, and the results are beautiful. The pencil stays on very long and you can also use it on your lips, for example. It normally comes off very easily with some water.
- Don’t be afraid to use bright colours, it will be summer after all!
☀ Have fun, because your attitude is like a box of pencils that colour your world.
☀ Be sure to show me your creative results in the comment section, I'm curious!