Introduction: SelfCAD 3D Headset Stand
In this tutorial we can learn how to create simple headset stand in selfcad with some basic command, check it out!!!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Sketching 3D Stand
- Use reference image to attach image into drawing area
- Next you can use 3d sketch and combining between line and arc tools to create profile from image
Step 2: Convert Into 3D Model
- Select 2d profile and use fill polygons to convert into surface. You can use extrusion with amount 50 to convert into 3d surface
- After it, you can pick polygon selection and select top face, press delete button
- To convert into 3d solid, we can use add thickness with amount 7
Step 3: Creating Hole
- Now change into left views
- Click 3d Sketch > change plane into left/right > next you can draw cirlce
- Move circle into center, and use scale to change into ellipse
- Use fill polygon next extrusion with amount 200
- We can use subtract to cut main object with 3d ellipse
Step 4: VideoTutorial SelfCAD 3D Headset Stand
This is video tutorial Selfcad how to create 3d headset stand