Introduction: SelfCAD 3D Model With Texture
Learn SelfCAD basic tutorial how to add texture into 3d model
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Add Texture
- As example i have simple 3d model box
- Click material icon (middle right) and then will be appear material section in the left
- Click texture icon, and choose category texture like wood, and double click to attach into 3d model
Step 2: Editing Texture
- To editing texture, first we need to change projection into box
- After it, you can editing dimension of texture from width and height and also UV tiles.
Step 3: Video Tutorial SelfCAD 3D Object With Texture
In this steps you can learn by video how to apply texture into 3d model