Today we can learn how to create 3d UFO with selfcad basic modeling command for beginner, check it out!!!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Add Reference Image
First we need to add reference image into selfcad
- Click view > reference image
- In the left bar you can click add image, search for ufo drawing and then click open
- Reference image will be appear in drawing window. You also can change opacity to 50
- Close reference image
Step 2: Sketching With Reference Image
- Click drawing > 3d sketch
- You can use line, spline and arc tools to create profile from reference image
- We will create 2 profile in this steps
Step 3: Convert Profiles Into 3D Solid
- We can convert each profile into 3d solid with revolve tools
- Select first profile and click tools > revolve
- You can use revolve around edge > select vertical line in bottom
The next profile use the same steps with revolve tools
Step 4: Move 3d Solid Object 2
First we need to rotate 3d model in red axis
- Use move command to move object to below object 1
- Next select 2 solid object and move into center point
- After it we can use copy offset with pivot, to copy object 2
Step 5: Create Sphere
Now we can create sphere and put it on UFO body
Next you can use copy offset pivot to copy sphere around UFO body
Finally we create simpe 3d UFO with selfcad
Step 6: Video Tutorial SelfCAD 3D UFO
This is video tutorial selfcad modeling how to create 3d UFO with reference image, check it out!!!