In This tutorial i will show you how to insert command in selfcad. Insert command is used to create new inserted edge at face or polygon object
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Insert Command in Box
- To use insert command you can go to modify > insert
- Use face option and select one face at box object
- Next use insert tools and it will be create new edge on face
- You can edit face, like with extrusion or others
Step 2: Insert Command in Cylinder
- First you can use polygon options
- And select top face of polygon
- Use insert command to create new polygon
Step 3: Video Tutorial Selfcad Insert Command
This video tutorial is show you how to use selfcad insert tools