In this tutorial we can learn selfcad software how to use mirror command with 2 option, by default and by create copy object
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Mirror Command by Default
- To use mirror command, You can click Utilities > Mirror
- In the left, you can see mirror dialog box. And for default we can mirror the object with reference plane, like if we change mirror plan into back/front. The object will be automatically change with mirroring in back/front
- You also can use another mirror plane like bottom/top or left/right
Step 2: Mirror by Create Copy
The second options to mirror object is using create copy options. So we can duplicate object with specific mirroring face.
- You need to check create copy options
- After it, mirror plane will be change into another options like we can mirror from front, back, bottom, top, left and right
- This is pretty cool features to create duplicated object by mirror
Step 3: Video Tutorial SelfCAD Mirror Command
This is selfcad video tutorial how to use mirror command with some basic options, check it out!!!