Introduction: SelfCAD Modeling 3D Single Wrench
Today we will learn how to create single wrench in 3d sketch tools with SelfCAD application. Check it out!!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Creating Wrench 2D Sketch
- Click drawing > 3d sketch
- By using line and arc command you can create 2d sketch like image
- In this case, we create 3 profile. Profile 1, Profile 2 and Profile 3
Step 2: Convert Into 3D Model
- Select profile 1 > Click tools > Fill Polygon (its will be create surface)
- Click modify > add thickness to convert into 3d solid
- You also can do same steps to profile 2 and profile 3
- Select profile 1 and profile 2, next we can use subtract command to create hole
Step 3: Subtract With Profile 3
- First we need to copy profile 3
- Next you can put those profile in to and bottom of union object
- Finally we can use subtract command to cut union profile
Step 4: Video Tutorial SelfCAD 3D Wrench
You also can see video tutorial how to create 3d wrench with selfcad steps by steps