Today we can learn selfcad how to tracking image with line and spline to create 3d model like puzzle and others
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Insert Image Into Drawing Window
Ok, we need to insert image into drawing window before start to tracking
- Click Views menu > Click Reference Image
- In the left toolbar, you can click Add Image. Search your image and open (it will be appear in drawing window)
- You also can change opacity for the image into 60
Step 2: Time to Tracking Image
- First click drawing > choose Free Hand
- Zoom in the image, and use spline to create long curve
- For small curve we can use line command
- You also can use move point option in the left toolbar, to editing spline and line point and make fix in drawing
Step 3: Video Tutorial SelfCAD Tracking Image
This is for video tutorial selfcad how to tracking image with some easy command and steps, check it out!!!