You will need:
- LED photoresistor
- 6 LED Light
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Set Up the Wire
- Plug the wire at GND and the Negative ground on the breadboard
- Plug the negative ground of LED into the negative ground on the breadboard.
- Plug the resistors to the anode ground of the LED
- Connect the resistors 1-6 to the digital ground 2-7
- Put one pin of The photoresistor at the negative ground and another in the middle Of the Breadboard
- Connect a wire from photoresistor to the Analog In, and connect a resistor at the same row
- Plug the other pin of the resistor to another row, and connect another wire to the POWER 5V
Step 2: Open Your Computer and Code the Code in to Your Arduino
Download the ino. and open in the Arduino App, and connect your arduino. I got this code from https://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-Light-Theremin/, I change the sensitive off the LED photoresistor, let it can be more easy to be trigger of opening the light.