- Can program Atmega-8, 168, 328 and similar chips.
- Has an socket for the resonator use according as per your requirement.
- Very small in size
- Has also ICSP pins to program the chip in a circuit just use a cable.
- Just place the chip in the socket or use the icsp pins for programming.
Step 1: Making PCB
How to transfer the image on copper board:
- place the toner side on the cleaned and cutted copper clad board.
- using iron tranfer the image
- pour paper into water so that paper can be pealed out easily.
- i used hydrogen peroxide(H2O2), and hydrochloric acid(HCl) mixed in ration of 2:1.
- drilled holes using my self made drill.
Step 2: SOLDERING COMPONENTS
First of all solder the resistor and zener diodes then transistor, then ic socket and at the last sold the db-9 port.
Step 3: Use the Programmer.
I used my USB-2-TTL board to power my avr icsp board, u can use external battery or any other power source as per your requirements.
Contact me for any help.
Email : email@example.com
Phone. no. - +919013668839
Good luck ....................