Intro: Sexy Cat Halloween Makeup
Halloween Is Coming!!!
1. First you are going to want to apply your primer, foundation, eyebrows, contour, concealer and a red lipstick.
2. Then you are going to want to take a white eye shadow and apply this all over your lid.
3. Then I created a cut crease using a black eye shadow and blend this out trying to stay away from the lid.
4. I then apply a winged eyeliner look to my eyes and also take the eyeliner into the waterline.
5. Then I used a dotting tool (could probably use toothpick) and dipped this into the eye liner and I went around my eyes and dotted this into the shape I wanted,
6. I then applied my mascara and false lashes to finish the eyes.
You could leave this look here but I wanted to go all cats out :)
7. I then drew a black cats nose on my nose sing the eyeliner. I took this down to the lips and then drew around this lips.
8. I then added some whiskers and freckles to finish this off.