Shield (or rather S.H.I.E.L.D.) and Hydra are the two main factions in Marvel's current movie (and TV) universe. In order to get rid of some scraps, I made this turning plaque that allows for quick changes of alignment whenever necessary. If you do not know Agents of Shield you might not get the whole extend of this piece (or the beginning of the video), but even so, I hope you can enjoy it - and remember to be Inspired!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch the Video!
While the video says it all (or should), here is what you will need:
- I made this with the following tools - this does not mean that it cannot be done with others!
- sanding implement (random orbital sander and sander with disk and belt in my case)
- clamping equipment (or weights)
- coping saw
- pieces out of my scrap bin. Depending on whether you want to do the coloring routine or work with different species, you might need to buy some lumber for this - but not much.
- spray adhesive (for the template)
- wood glue
- eyelet (hanging hardware)
- rust solution (check out this Youtube video by Izzy Swan)
- black tea
- wood bleach (only recommended when you use wood that actually bleaches well)
- hot water