Introduction: Shock Proof Any Remote
Drop proof remote, made with household materials.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Resources & Tools Needed
(Preferably scotch tape)
Step 2: About
Remotes make operating our devices easy, although we only get one per device. If it were to break, it would be tough operating or getting a replacement.
Moreover some devices only work via the remote, without many options on the device it self.
Hence, securing the remote is of importance & should save you time and money in the long run.
Step 3: Instructions
1. Clean the remote and place. Here is a link for cleaning instructions.
2. Cut the sponge into strips
3. Place 2 stripes in the back of the remote, on the bottom and top & apply tape.
4. Place 2 stripes in the front of the remote, on the bottom and top & apply tape.
5. After applying the tape, make sure the tape snaps on the body of the remote.
6. Optional: Add a little strip on the bottom center of the remote and tape it, the top of the remote is usually covered by the rubber buttons.