First you ask your friends their favourite game that they would like to have, and following this tutorial you will make a fake game with the icon of their game that they would like to have. This fake game will shutdown their computer. You can give the game to your friends as a gift :)
Step 1: Create the Fake Game File.
Let's create the environment for creating this fake game file first.
- Create a new folder on your desktop and name it with the game name that your friend wanted to have.
- In that folder make another file called "Application
Get the game icon.
- Go to google and find the game icon image of your game that your friend wants to have.
- Make sure it's png or jpg.
- Go to http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-ico and covert the image to ".ico".
- Download the ico image (Game icon) to "Application" folder.
Now we are ready to create the shutdown file.
- Go a head and open notepad or any other text editors.
- Then copy and paste the code below.
@echo off echo Haha! You have been pranked! :) your computer will shutdown soon! shutdown -s
Step 2: Save and Create a Shortcut.
After you have copied and pasted the code save it as a ".bat file" this will make a cmd file.
Now create a shortcut of the file in the first folder we created. Then right click the short cut, and go to "Properties" after that go to shortcut section and change the icon to the image you downloaded as .ico file! And you are done.
Step 3: Give It to Your Friends
Now you can give it to your friends. Simply copy the whole folder and put it on usb-stick. Just tell your friend that you bought it for a present. When they click on tthe shortcut, the computer will shutdow!! Enjoy!
Thanks for looking at my project.