Introduction: Silk Screening T-Shirts
This is not a detailed or perfect step be step set of instructions. This is more of a review of sorts.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Making the Screen
- Print your image in black ink on the sticky side of a peace of transparency paper
- Put the emulsion on your screen using the sharper side of your emulsion scoop (Do not expose to UV light)
- Let Dry
- Place image on top of screen and expose to UV light to expose
- Back in the dark, wash off uncured emulsion
Step 2: Silk Screening
- Lay Screen over shirt
- Put ink on the screen
- Push ink through screen using lots of pressure