Introduction: Simple Banner (bunting)
Super easy way to recreate a cute banner decoration for any room or event.
- Paint cards/samples (FREE)
-String (CHEAP/ALREADY OWN)
-Tape (CHEAP/ALRADY OWN)
-Scissor (CHEAP/ALREADY OWN)
Pencil (CHEAP/ALREADY OWN)
- cut triangle out of paint card (since its pretty small, try to get as much material as you can)
- add two holes using either a hole punch or even a pen
- add string (if string unravels, use tape to close it up)
- keep adding till you are done
- position all the pieces equally on string
- flip over and tape string to paper so it doesn't budge
- hang and admire.=D
- you can go colorful or even muted tones which would be just as pretty.
- this project is simple but time consuming and repetitive so put on a movie or a great play list.
- make sure to map out the way you want the banner to hang beforehand
- if you make mistakes its ok, its not that noticeable.=]
- just have fun and even put your own spin on it by adding letters, images or even a pattern.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.