Introduction: Simple Cheese Cake
This is the most basic Cheese Cake. It is very easy for beginners to make.
My recipe can be change to whatever flavor you like.
Add coco powder or other flavor to the mix.
Step 1: Ingredients.
cream cheese 16oz
sugar 1/2 cup or more if you like it sweet ;)
sour cream 1oz
egg 2 large eggs
unsalted butter 5.5 table spoon
whipping cream 1/4 cup
flavor up to you. no more the 10% of the whole mix.
Step 2: Steps
Let everything be room temperature.
1) Mix the cream cheese until smooth.
2) Add sugar and sour cream into the cream cheese and mix at low speed till smooth.
3) Add eggs into the mix and mix till smooth.
4) Melt the butter and add to the mix. Mix till smooth.
5) Add in the cream. Mix till smooth.
optional) Add the flavor of you choice. Or not.
6) Pour into pan and bake at 300 F for 40 to 45 minutes, (depend on your oven)