Introduction: Simple Creamy Broccoli Soup
Creamy Broccoli Soup is a healthy, tasty and easy to make one pot recipe. This creamy soup is prepared with broccoli, onions, almonds cooked in milk and flavored with salt and pepper.
Cook time : 15 minutes
Serves : 2 persons
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
1) Broccoli florets - 1 Cup
2) Chopped Onion - 1/4 Cup
3) Garlic Pods - 1 to 2
4) Almond - 8 to 10 (soaked and skin removed)
5) Pepper - as per taste
6) Salt - as per taste
7) Milk - 1 Cup
8) Water - 1 Cup
Step 2: Cooking the Broccoli Soup
1) In a pan/vessel, add the broccoli florets, almonds, garlic, onions, milk, water and cook till broccoli is soft.
2) Allow it to cool down and blend it to very smooth consistency using a immersion blender. (any blender)
3) After blending the broccoli soup, season it with salt and pepper and allow it to boil once again.
4) Simple Creamy Broccoli Soup is ready to be served. Enjoy !!!
Participated in the
Snacks Contest 2016