Intro: Simple French Toast Roll Ups
Hey momoluvers! It's momo and today I'm making these yummy and simple roll ups that are delicious for breakfast and dessert. These are quick and easy but absolutely delicious! I hope y'all enjoy
Step 1: Supplies
1. White bread
3. Cutting board
4. Cream cheese
5. Fresh berries
7. Frying pan
2. Powdered sugar
Step 2: Preparing the Bread
1. Use however many slices of bread you prefer. I'm going to do 6
2. Stack 2-3 slices at a time and slice along the crust
3. Use a rolling pin to flatten each piece of bread so they are as thin as possible.
Step 3: Cream Cheese
1. Take a very small amount of cream cheese on your knife and spread it on the bread into a very thin layer.
Step 4: Berries
Add one or two layer of berries not reaching completely from end to end, or they will come out as they are frying
Step 5: Cooking Time!
1.Generously add melted butter or Pam onto the frying pan and turn the heat onto high
2. Put two to three rolls onto the pan at a time, when there are too many, it gets crowded and burns.
3. Scoop them onto a plate when finished. They will be bronze and crispy
Step 6: Toppings
If you want, put honey and powdered sugar on them to enhance the flavor
Step 7: Finished!
And that's it! I hope y'all enjoyed this tutorial, check out more on my Instagram: crafty.momo for upcoming tutorials. Remember to vote, I appreciate it!
If you haven't already, subscribe, become a member of the farm family and give a cow its wings. Love y'all •_£