Introduction: Simple Leather Briefcase
Anyone can easily create this Simple Leather Briefcase.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials & Cut Out the Pattern & Punching
1) Leather (scrap of vegetable tanned leather, Thickness 2mm)
2) Rivets - 4~5mm , 12ea
3) Punch - 2mm, 3mm
4) Thread & Needle
Step 2: Smoothing Edges & Applying Finishes
1. Use Edge Beveler on the edges
2. Applying finishes on the total area ( You can use just Water ^^)
3. Please fold the form of a bag
Step 3: Put a Rivet
1. After puching and put the rivet
Now this bag is almost finished.
Step 4: For Handle !!
The Handle is very important.
1. Cut out the Handle-pattern & Attached to the leather Bond.
2. Griffe Size 4mm for Sewing.
3. The stitching is strong.
4. Use Edge Beveler on the Handle - edges
Step 5: Handle Connection
1. punching & use rivet for Handle connection
Step 6: Completion !!!
About 2 Hours, This bag is completed.
The magazine, about 5 books in the Bag!
See you next the leather craft.
Step 7: Pattern (bag & Handle)
So many requests for this pattern.
Pattern can be printed and used.
Please use the size changing, You can create a big bag & small bag.
It also includes a handle ^^
Finalist in the
Leather Goods Contest