Introduction: Simple Mario Lamp
We all have played with Mario Bros games and i saw few people bringing Mario to life by making lamps etc.
So I thought to make one too...
This build is simple, no expensive tools needed and we recycled old toy...
Fun project for kids
Step 1: What Do We Need ?
- A transparent cube puzzle
- Cartige paper
- Glue stick
- Haxo knife
- A27 12v battery
- push button ( locking )
- Led strip
- Transparent tape
Step 2: Outer Case
- Cover the 4 sides of the cube using paper
- Cut 8 bit style Question mark and paste it on the sides
- I left the top blank, but you can cover it
Step 3: Electronic
- We are using a simple push button stuck at the center od the bottom plate
- With one wire to a 27a 12v battery and another to a led strip
- Solder all connections and secure using super glue or double side tape
Step 4: Testing
Since the push button is upside down, one needs to hit the cube to activate
Hope you enjoyed reading, please share the comments
vote for me