We all have played with Mario Bros games and i saw few people bringing Mario to life by making lamps etc.
So I thought to make one too...
This build is simple, no expensive tools needed and we recycled old toy...
Fun project for kids
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What Do We Need ?
- A transparent cube puzzle
- Cartige paper
- Glue stick
- Haxo knife
- A27 12v battery
- push button ( locking )
- Led strip
- Transparent tape
Step 2: Outer Case
- Cover the 4 sides of the cube using paper
- Cut 8 bit style Question mark and paste it on the sides
- I left the top blank, but you can cover it
Step 3: Electronic
- We are using a simple push button stuck at the center od the bottom plate
- With one wire to a 27a 12v battery and another to a led strip
- Solder all connections and secure using super glue or double side tape
Step 4: Testing
Since the push button is upside down, one needs to hit the cube to activate
Hope you enjoyed reading, please share the comments
vote for me
Participated in the
Reclaimed Contest 2017