This very simple instructible outlines a highly customizable base for creating a soldering station. The basic idea can be customized to use whatever materials are available.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Mount
I stole a cutting board from the kitchen and a hanger from the closet but any base or wire would work.
1) Cut hanger or wire into sections
2) Drill holes in base
3) Cut grooves
4) Bend end of hanger the length of grove and glue in place
5) Trim glue flush with base.
Step 2: Solder Clips
1) Remove paint from hanger so solder will attach
2) Solder clip to end of wire