Desert: Strawberry Mousse LEVEL: 1 Inspiration: Manga (comic) "Delicious"
TR memo: hey everyone, this desert tutorial is very simple to make and fast :) We get this recipe originally from one of our favorite MANGA called "delucious" We hope you enjoy making it :)
- Rin + Tomo -+~[ SUBSCRIBE ]~+- - twinRabbitTV@ youtube
for more. Website: www.twinrabbitdesign.com
Step 1: +Ingredients+
- mixing bowl
- measuring cup
- Fork / Spoon / ice
- cream scoop
- 2 glass ( 2 containers)
- 100 g Strawberries (add 2/4 for decorations)
- 100 cc Heavy Cream
- 3tbs Soft sugar (or half of a shot glass)
- 1 tbs Vanilla Essence
*Tips* - this mousse taste depends on the strawberries you choose & The Quality of the cream .
For Strawberry We prefer you use big strawberries :)
For the cream 30% Milk
Step 2: Strawberry
1. Wash the strawberries and peel out all the leaf.
2. Put the 100g strawberries into the mixing bowl.
3. Smash the strawberries using fork or a spoon or Ice scream scoop.
4. When its done, add the 3tbs Sugar and vanilla essence.
Step 3: Cream
5. Measure the Heavy cream 100cc
6. Mix the heavy cream using whisk until it look nice and smooth and solid.
Step 4: Mixing
7. Mix the strawberry mixture and the cream together.
Step 5: Cooling & Decoration
8. Grab your containers and pour in the mixture.
9. Cool it in the fridge for 20 minutes or more.
10. Use the whipped cream to add extra flavours :)
And done! :)