This Doll is easy to make and tons of fun for kids, because it thier design. You can make animals, people, robots whatever you and your toddler can imagine.
Step 1: Toddler Doll
Step 1: Materials
- Select a thick, printed toddler shirt.
- Create a pattern that fits your shirt, human, animal or robot.
- Let your child draw the dolls features, eyes, nose mouth, clothes...
Step 2: Toddler Designed Doll
Step Two: Cutting and Sewing
- Cut out pattern from paper
- Trace pattern unto shirt, two times fron and back. (save pattern)
Step Three: Cutting and Sewing
- Cut out pattern from shirt
- Place rightsides together and sew doll edges together, leave a 1 inch opening
- Turn fabric right side out through opening.
Step 4: Toddler Designed Doll
Step 4: Decorating
- Now take your childs doll drawing and transfer features onto doll using either cloth patches or a fabric pen.
- The important thing is that you copy your childs drawing exactly.
Step 5: Stuffing and finishing
- Stuff doll and sew opening shut.
My Daughters reaction the her doll...." It's Beutiful!"