This is a quick and painless solution until you get your expensive pre-order iPad stand :)
I just used stuff around the house. It's not the most elegant, but I didnt have to leave the house to do it!
- .97¢ basic metal bookend from staples
- 6 half circle rubber feet from the hardware store (2 bucks a pack)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Stuff I Used
If you dont have this stuff around the house, you can pick these up at your local stationary store and or hardware store.
- I put 2 pads on the top so the iPad could rest against the bookend's back without scratching my precious new toy.
- Then I added 2 more about 7/8" away from the back on the bottom top of the bookend. This will give you a near level view of the iPad.
- Then 2 more about 1-1/8" away from the back, to give me more of an angled view.
You can either rest your iPad on the rubber pads or in between them. Either way the surface of your iPad is protected from getting scuffed.