Introduction: Simple Preventive System.
If a switch has turned off, It is not working.
But the switch is turned on and catch the movements by PIR sensor, WIZwiki-W7500 will send the results to the IFTTT. IFTTT can use defined notification applicaton at "That" Function. Then IFTTT can send information about sensored result to user.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Schematic
The PIR module can be operated in 5V. you can just connect VCC, GND then Data pin to D8 on WIZwiki-W7500 board.
To connect the Analog pin with the switch. The reason is that recycling existing the shield board.
Step 2: Parts
* WIZwiki-W7500: mbed enabled, Hardwired TCP/IP platform, It can send query to IFTTT when the movements was caught.
* PIR sensor: HC-SR501 motion sensor, detect the motion.
* Switch: ON/OFF function.
* Pushover(Andriod Notification Application): To send notofication to your cellular phone. Pushover used instead of the Android notifications of the number of Actions.
Step 3: Used Library
Basically this project were made in mbed compiler.
* HTTP server information like IP and port is contained within IFTTT library. you can send GET and POST Query easily. * https://developer.mbed.org/components/If-This-The...
* It can use Ethernet Interface with WIZwiki-W7500
* mbed library for using mbed platform
Step 4: How to Make It
* After sign in IFTTT. to make the maker channel. https://ifttt.com/maker
* Create the recipe in My Recipes.
* Select the 'maker' at This function. Then To select a 'receive a web request'.
* Select the pushover at That function. Then to select a 'send a notification'.
* Type the message and URL in the Action Field.
* my maker channel: https://ifttt.com/recipes/312069-stopthief-wizwiki...
* In the above link, you can just add the recipe easily.
* (Note: After make the maker channel you have to copy the Secret key from IFTTT.)
* Wire the PIR Sensor's Data pin to D8 on WIZwiki-W7500.
* To connect the Analog 0 pin (A0) with the switch.
3. Source code
* Source code: https://developer.mbed.org/users/jehoon/code/Stop...
* For using the WIZnetInterface in mbed. you can read following link below.(korean)
* Write the Event name and Secret Key.
* When specific event is triggered. WIZwiki-W7500 excute ifttt.triger() function. it can send Query with ifttt.addIngredients() function's saved value.
4. Android Application
* The Pushover application was installed your Cellular phone.
Step 5: Results.
Step 6: References
1. mbed: https://developer.mbed.org/
2. WIZwiki-W7500 mbed platform: https://developer.mbed.org/platforms/WIZwiki-W750...
3. How to use WIZnetInterface(korean): http://embeddist.blogspot.kr/2015/07/armmbed-wizn...
4. About IFTTT: http://embeddist.blogspot.kr/2015/07/armmbed-wizn...
5. Pushover(notification app): http://embeddist.blogspot.kr/2015/07/armmbed-wizn...
6. HC-SR501(PIR Sensor) Datasheet: http://embeddist.blogspot.kr/2015/07/armmbed-wizn...