Introduction: Simple Saltwater Capacitator
I am going to tell you how to build a simple salt water capacitator for storing energy or for a Tesla coil.
To build a Tesla coil search for
How to build a Tesla coil
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
1. Snapple botle
5. Canola oil
6. alligator clip
7. insulated wire
Step 2: Building It
1. use a little iodized salt packet and poor it in the empty Snapple bottle.
2. Put water in it all the way to the beggining of the threads
3. put in Canola oil to it is almost to the brim.
4. Put cap on and shake
5. Wrap entire bottle with aluminum foil
6. punch small hole in cap
7. Insert insulated wire into bottle and have an alligator clip at the dry eng
8. charge it with a power source like a battery
Step 3: Using It
Now you can use it to store energy or even make 5 more for a Tesla coil.
Participated in the
Dadcando Family Fun Contest