Choose your favorite songs and display it in style with these cute music-inspired magnets!
- To make these, you will need:
Step 2: Prep Images
First, research your favorite single covers online and size them on your computer to make them similar to the size of your glass tiles. Then, print them out.
Step 3: Prep Glass Tiles
Now, cut out the images, add a dab of Mod Podge to the back of a glass tile, and place each image facedown on the tile. Add another layer of Mod Podge on top of the back of the image to seal. Don't worry if you can't see the image through the front, because the glue will dry clear.
Step 4: Add Magnets
Finally, just add a dab of hot glue to the back, attach a magnet to it, and they're done!
Step 5: Done!
Now, they're ready to place on your fridge or give as gifts! The images that I used for my single cover magnets are:
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go by WHAM!
- Let's Wait Awhile by Janet Jackson
- Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper
- Catch My Breath by Kelly Clarkson
- Black Widow by Iggy Azalea featuring Rita Ora
- Your Love Is My Drug by Ke$ha