1. The skateboard wheel adopts the outer arc, which is convenient to do more difficult actions, and the axle is thickened to increase the bearing capacity.
2. Add a spherical design in the middle of the wheel bearing, so that the wheel can land on the ground with the largest surface at different angles.
3. Add spring damping at the joint of bearing and plate surface, which is helpful to the wheel reset in high difficulty action.
4. Add a rotating shaft between the bearing and the plate, so that the wheel can rotate at a larger angle, and the unfixed dead bearing is also conducive to shock absorption.
5. The board surface adopts one-time forming to increase the toughness of the board surface and extend the service life.
6. The sliding plate is 130mm high, 800mm long and 200mm wide
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the