Here is TeacherOfTheWays skating, he is being filmed with the new camera handle!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather Materials
-bicycle wall mount
Step 2: Prepare the Handle
-get a hammer and flatten about two inches past the first hole(or however big your camera is)
-one flattened remove the yellow cap from other end
Step 3: Attach Handle
- get the scooter handle and measure where to drill
- once the correct correct spot is found then use the correct size bit to drill the hole in your bike mount
- you can put some electrical tape around the scooter handle to make it more secure
- then attach your scooter handle
-then insert the bolt into the bottom of your bike mount
Step 4: YOUR DONE
- attach your camera onto the screw making sure to make it secure
- have fun making videos!!!!!!