Create a hand-carved skull to hold your candles!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: DIY PVC Skull Candle Holder - Overview
This is a great project that is easy to do, and doesn't cost much to make happen.
You will need:
- white candle
- white PVC pipe sized to fit tightly around candle
- Dremel tool with carving + sanding bits
- Black paint (optional)
- cut PVC to be slight shorter than candle
- draw skull on PVC with pencil
- relief carve the PVC to desired effect
- Optional - add paint to deep areas for added depth.
- place candle and enjoy a piece of candy
Participated in the
Halloween Decor Contest 2015