Introduction: Small Lego Tower
I learned to do this as a small boy now I'm just a small boy that does it well.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- Common and random Lego
- Lego base plates
Step 2: The Foundation
- Place the Lego base plates
- Then build up one for the walls and the tower
- Colors Lego bricks are optional
Step 3: Build Up From the Foundation
- Build up higher for the tower
- Slap on a base plate once all sides of the tower have been built up
Step 4: Make the Walls
- Build up the walls one layer at a time
- Go 4 layers tall
- Leave a hole in the wall for the door
Step 5: Continue the Tower
- Build up from the Lego base plate
- Then put a different Lego base plate on the top
Step 6: Build the Top of the Tower
- 2x2 poll
- Flag is optional
- Enjoy it !!!!!