Introduction: Small Ville :)
It was fun to make... and turned out real cute... you can make these for the little ones, they'd really like it (I made it for my lil sis and she <3 ed it)
Things you need to make a small ville:-
1) Cork sheets ( for the base, background, house, tree...)
2) Poster colors, paint brush.
3) Blue polythene paper (for the river)
4) Wooden sticks (for the fences, bench, bridge)
5) colorful papers (for flowers, trees, boat and others)
6) Small stones ( for realistic view!!!)
7) and of course you need GLUE!!!
&) You can add anything you want....
It's easy!!! make 1 small ville now... :)
I'm going to make another small ville very soon, I'll post the instructions step by step of each item then.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Maker Moms Contest