Introduction: Small Wheel Lift
This is a small wheel lift. Id like to give most the credit to Kairah for giving me the idea. Lets begin....
Now, The entry part, where the ball will go into the lift.
- do this.
- close up, notice the y connectors on each of the connectors.
- then, do this
- do this (seperate)
- then connect
- make these two
- connect like so
- connect to first bit
- other image
- add tubing, you will need to cut it
Put this aside.
Step 2: Wheels and Motor.
- do this
- side view
- make this 4 times
- and make this twice
- lastly, make this
- do this, any motor can be used
Step 3: Track for Ball to Go Up.
- do this
- add the bits you made earlier
- put the motor in the middle.
- other view
- put the two thinner wheels on either side of the motor
- put this wheel on the bottom of the track
- and the remaining wheel on the top
- connect the connectors using blue and green rods
Step 4: Connecting the Bottom Bit.
- connect using green rods
Step 5: Ball Exit.
- pretty simple
Step 6: Done
I will do my best to answer any questions. Thanks for looking!