This is a small wheel lift. Id like to give most the credit to Kairah for giving me the idea. Lets begin....
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Now, The entry part, where the ball will go into the lift.
- do this.
- close up, notice the y connectors on each of the connectors.
- then, do this
- do this (seperate)
- then connect
- make these two
- connect like so
- connect to first bit
- other image
- add tubing, you will need to cut it
Put this aside.
Step 2: Wheels and Motor.
- do this
- side view
- make this 4 times
- and make this twice
- lastly, make this
- do this, any motor can be used
Step 3: Track for Ball to Go Up.
- do this
- add the bits you made earlier
- put the motor in the middle.
- other view
- put the two thinner wheels on either side of the motor
- put this wheel on the bottom of the track
- and the remaining wheel on the top
- connect the connectors using blue and green rods
Step 4: Connecting the Bottom Bit.
- connect using green rods
Step 5: Ball Exit.
- pretty simple
Step 6: Done
I will do my best to answer any questions. Thanks for looking!