This project is a base for the Smart ID project which will feature 4D Systems' 3.2" gen4-HMI display module. The Smart ID will have a slideshow which contains QR codes for the 4D Makers website, facebook page, twitter page and blog site
We used a website to generate the necessary QR codes used for the program.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: How It Works
Users can slide navigate to which QR code image they prefer to show on the ID.
Step 2: Build
- Gen4 uLCD-32DT
- FFC Cable
- Jumper Cables
Build the circuit as shown in the diagram.
Step 3: Program
- Download the project code here.
- Open the project using Workshop 4. This project uses the Visi Environment.
- You can modify the properties of each widget.
- Click on the “Compile” button.
- Connect the display to the PC using uUSB-PA5 and a mini USB cable. Make sure that you are connected to the right port. Red Button indicates that the device is not connected, Blue Button indicates that the device is connected to the right port.
- Now click on the “Comp n Load” button.
- Workshop 4 will prompt you to select a drive to copy the image files to a uSD Card. After selecting the correct drive, click OK.
- Mount uSD Card.