These Smiley balls are made of Balloons filled with Flour. You can make them in different colors with different smileys for kids party
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Need
- Different colored Balloons minimum 2 in each color. Here I have taken 2 yellow balloons
- An empty water bottle
- One cup of Flour. Any flour will do.
- Fevicol or any such synthetic glue
- Marker pen
- One A4 size sheet. you can take any size of sheet as available
Step 2: Make a Funnel With the A4 Sheet
- Fold and make a funnel shape with the A4 sheet. This will be used to fill the flour inside the balloons.
Step 3: Filling Flour Into Water Bottle
- Cut the bottom edge of the funnel to make a small hole
- Place the funnel into the empty water bottle
- Pour the flour into the water bottle through funnel
Step 4: Filling Flour Into the Balloon
- Blow the balloon and cover the mouth of the water bottle with balloon as shown
- Invert the bottle and lightly shake so that the flour falls into the balloon
- Fill the balloon so that it makes a round shape.
- While filling the bottle the air in the balloon will escape into the bottle and fill the void
Step 5: Remove the Balloon From Bottle
- After filling the flour remove the balloon from the mouth of the water bottle
- Cut the mouth of the balloon with scissors
Step 6: Covering With Another Balloon
- Add small drop of fevicol or any other synthetic adhesive on the mouth of the flour filled balloon
- Take the other balloon and cut its mouth too
- Stretch the balloon over the mouth of the flour-filled balloon and cover it
- After some time the glue will dry up and seal the mouth
Step 7: Make Smileys With a Marker Pen
Now you can draw the smileys on the flour-filled balloons.
Make as many as possible with different colors with different patterns. The kids will love them.
Participated in the