Introduction: Smores on a Stick
This is a great, little invention I call "Smores on a Stick." All it is a ready-to-go smore. This is very easy to make and it tastes wonderful. Every bite makes you feel like you are around a campfire with a group of friends.
Step 1: What You Will Need ....
Here is a list of ingredients you will need for this particular goody:
1. Chocolate (You can use any chocolate that is easily meltable).
2. Graham Crackers
3. Lollipop Sticks (These will be used to put the marshmallows on).
4. Marshmallows (I use 2 per stick but you can use one if you want).
Step 2: Preparation
1. Chocolate needs to be melted down.
2. Break the graham crackers up into the smallest size and put two of them side by side.
3. Slide two marshmallows onto one end of the lollipop stick.
Step 3: Making the Smore
Once you have all your ingredients prepared, you can make your smores on a stick.
1. Take your two marshmallows on a stick and dip them into your melted chocolate.
2. Hold the chocolate dipped marshmallows above your bowl of chocolate and allow the excess chocolate to drip off. You can even shake it slightly to get the extra chocolate off quicker.
3. Once the chocolate has stopped dripping off the marshmallow, set it down on one of the graham cracker slices.
4. Take the other half of the graham cracker slice (the one that you had placed next to the first graham cracker slice) and put that on top of the chocolate dipped marshmallow.
5. You can allow the chocolate to harden completely or eat it while it is still melted. Either way, your smores on a stick is done.
Step 4: Bonus Features
Wait! There is more you can do to your smores on a stick!
Here are just a few ideas to spark your creative juices:
1. If you just want to add a little decor to your smores on a stick - I suggest drizzling it. Drizzling is a great technique. You will need another one of the lollipop sticks and more melted chocolate. Dip your stick into the chocolate and as soon as you pull it out, shake it rapidly over your smore. You do not want to wait for the chocolate to drip off in the bowl, you want it to go right on the smore. This is a little messy and takes a little practice but it gives your smore a professional feel.
2. If you miss the toasted marshmallow taste with your smore then toast your marshmallows before dipping them in the chocolate. I toasted mine over a little candle, but if you want to build a bonfire - more power to you.
3. If you need a little extra flavoring to your smores on a stick, why not add some extra goodies. Crushed oreos added to the marshmallows after they are dipped in chocolate is one tasty idea. For nut lovers, you could add some chopped peanuts or pecans. One last thing that I tried, I dipped the marshmallow into a bowl of melted caramel before dipping it into the chocolate. Allow the caramel to harden before dipping into the chocolate.
Finalist in the