Introduction: Snack Bouquet
Today I will show how to make a snack bouquet. It's a simple and cool way to present finger food, vegetable kebabs and vegetable bouquets.
Today it will be a sausage bouquet arranged in a pumpkin frame.
By the way, you will find more cute food ideas of mine at http://garnishfood.blogspot.com
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Pumpkin Frame
1. Cut the punpkin in parts. One part for a base and a central part for a frame.
2. Take a central part and remove a pumpkin meat . This part is going to be a frame.
3. When you remove the pumpkin meat you will get a pumpkin ring. Decorate it with U or V shape knife.
4. As far as you done with the ring/frame, start decorating a pumpkin base.
5. Decorating the base is optional. You can leave it as it is. I made wavy cuts with a knife.
6. The next step is attaching the parts together. Set the frame on the base and fix them using toothpicks.
Step 2: Sausage Bouquet
Let's turn sausage kebabs into reed plant :)
1. Set sausages on to bamboo skewers. Looks like reed plant, doesn't it?
2. Arrange the sausage kebabs in the pumpkin frame.
3. Add some green onion. Small tomatos made a final look of the bouquet.
By the way, using salt bread sticks instead of wooden skewers let you make the sausage bouquet absolutely edible!
Step 3: More Snack Bouquet Ideas
Here I give some more ideas with using the pumpkin frame. A vegetable flower bouquet in the pumpkin frame.
Participated in the
Snack Food Contest