This Bot is designed by me it can draw an image on the smooth and horizontal surface. The image data can be feed from the serial terminal in form of gcode. To send gcode data I write python script, which read gcode file and sent it to Arduino and waits for ACK from Arduino to send next line
Step 1: Components Required
1) Arduino x 1
2) 28byj-48 stepper motor ( UL2003 ) x 2
4) 7.4v battery
5) Robot chassis with the hole in a center line from wheels.
6) Sketch Pen
Step 2: Assemble Chassi
1) Here I used a wooden strip of 30x5 mm to create bot frame. If you have acrylic or metal chassis it will give a better result.
2) Cut 5 wooden strip of 80 mm. Make frame shown in the picture.
3) Use raster wheels on both sides. I don't have so I used two screws which I can adjust height.
4) Fix motor to chassis as shown in the picture.
Step 3: Pen Assembly
Here I used rubber as downforce to pen. as servo will rise it.
Step 4: Circuit Diagram
Make the circuit diagram as shown in the picture. I used 7.4v Lipo battery here as the power supply. Dont connect SG90 servo directly to the 7.4v battery.
Step 5: Program Arduino
To program Arduino I develop windows application which can be configured with some parameter. This application flash only Arduino UNO. For testing, you can load the test program in Arduino.
Link For Software : https://drive.google.com/file/d/12apgfwt0yWCtyKIeS...
Link For Python gcode sende : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BUY-RSfkpx...
Step 6: Final Result
Here is the final result not perfect but it can be with proper mechanical design.
This is an entry in the