Intro: Soda Can Ring "Jewel"
I have to thank nickodemus for the base of the ring, you can find it here
I made alot of these a while ago and although I thought they were really awesome, but they need a little more personalization then just using your favorite soda brand.
Step 1: Supplies
- a clean soda can
- exacto blades or a sharp knife
somethings not included in the picture
- a flat surface with a rounded edge
- and a pen
Step 2: Cuttin' It Up
- first make a cut with an exacto blade at the top of the can.
- then cut around it with scissors
- next cut it down the middle(pic. 3)
- then cut the bottom just like the top.
Step 3: Flatten and Draw
Your gonna need a flat surface to draw your desing on.
next draw it(duh!!)
Step 4: Cut It Again
cut the desing out with the exacto blade
Step 5: Color It.
this really shouldn't need any explaining
Step 6: Glue It Down.
again this doesn't really need to be explained.
just don't glue it while the ring is on your hand it burns really bad :( ouch
Step 7: Show Off Your Bling!
if you've done every thing right you should be a eco-friendly stylish person. once again thanks to nickodemus for the base of the ring.