This is my first very instructables, for this instructables you will need a 3D printer and this files and other objects.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Light - Assembly and Soldering
For the light you will print:
- Solder Station - Luce-1.stl
- Solder Station - Top Luce-1.STL
- some screws
- a led or a bulb led
- 2 copper plates
- battery 3 cells AG10
- soldering wires at the copper plates, bulb led and switch.
- insert into the slots the copper plates.
Step 2: Finally Assembly All Pieces and Attach All Objects
- put light with a glue into slot of soldering station.
- put the sponge and the cheap stainless steel pad for cleaning your solder.
- Solder Station is finished :)
Participated in the
3D Printing Contest