we first had to find out how big the laundry cart had to be.
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step 1
- we had to use a pact screw jig.
Step 2: Spep2
- we then made the frame 4´11´´x 3´0´´ and attached the wood together
Step 3: Step3
- after we made the frame we attached the casters to the bottom of the frame then we attached the metal roofing to the front and sides.
- after attaching the roofing we used red, blue, and a little black to make the metal rusted
Step 4: Step4
- then we attached a 1/2 thick piece or ply wood on top of the frame then gigged out a 1ft hole the the plywood.
Step 5: Step 5
- we then placed 4ft11inx3ft strip of bamboo.
- than we panted and attached a tub of PVC.
- we then attached two pieces of 1x4 on the inside of the hole.
Step 6: Step6
- we than tied three bamboo rods together twice and attached them tho the back with plummer´s strap .
Step 7: Step7
- we then used black paint on a 2ft long PVC pipe.
- we than attached the PVC by drilling a pilot hole and a 3in screw .
- we then used a stencil and black spay paint
Step 8: Step 8
- we then used spray on foam (caution: this is vary sticky and hard to get out of cloths and skin)
- after that dried we painted the foam white.
- than we made a sign.
now you can enjoy your creation.