Introduction: Soviet/Army Person
Here's my costume for a Halloween about 2 years ago!!!
But I updated it a bit!
So hope you like it!
P.S. PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!!
P.P.S Sorry if some photos are bad, I Did my best to find a good camera.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Need
O.K. So, you need........
1. A greenish/army like Drench Coat of any kind
2. A belt of any kind (as long as it can fit over the drench coat)
3. A fake beard/mustache of any kind (optional)
4. A fake/real soviet/army hat (mine was real)
5. A fake gun (I used a Nerf gun)
6. A fake sword (and mabey a sheath)(optional)
(7. I didn't use this but you could use a cap gun and a holster)
Step 2: So.... Lets Get Started
Now put the drench coat on and zip/button it.
Step 3: Now We Get to the Props.......
1. Now put on the belt and tighten it.
2. And also put the holster and gun (If you want. Like I said I didn't do that.) on whatever side is comfotable to you.
3. And now you put the sword on the opposite side of the gun and holster.
Step 4: Now for Some More Props......
Now for the fake beard/mustache.........
Step 5: Now for the Most Important Part.........
Time For The Hat!!!
Step 6: Now for the GUN!!!!!
Now we get to the gun!
Step 7: PERFORMANCE TIME!!!
IT'S PERFORMANCE TIME!!!!!
Now your ready to roam the streets and DEMAND candy!!!
Participated in the
Halloween Easy Costumes Contest