Introduction: Spanish Flan
Step 1: Ingredients:
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 Cream Cheese Bar 8oz
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp of water
Step 2: Mixing Ingredients
- Mix the ingredients all together and blend the mix for 1 minute.
Step 3: Making the Caramel & Pouring the Caramel
- Mix the 1 cup of granulated sugar with 3 tbsp of water in a microwave safe measuring cup.
- Put the mix in the microwave in high heat for 4-5 minutes until the sugar melts and turns a light golden brown.
- Quickly pour the hot caramelized sugar into a 8" x 8" glass pan, tilt the caramel around the pan to get it evenly coated on the bottom and sides.
Step 4: Poured Flan in the Caramel & Baking
- After pouring the flan mix into the caramel glass pan get another glass pan and fill until almost full with water.
- Then put the the flan mixed glass pan inside the water filled glass pan.
- Bake for 1 hour
- Remove the flan glass pan from the water pan.
- Then cover it with foil and let it chill in your refrigerator for 4 hours.
Step 5: Finished Flan
- Run a thin knife around the edge of flan to loosen and then invert onto a serving plate.
RebeccaV9 made it!