- These spicy baked tortilla chips can be prepared easily and can be served with some salsa or sour cream.
- One tortilla which makes 8 chips
- 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mango powder
- Pinch of black salt
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- Melted butter for brushing
These all measurements are for only one tortilla which makes 8 chips
Step 1: Making Spice Mix
-Take small mixing bowl and add 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder,1/4 teaspoon coriander powder,1/4 teaspoon dry mango powder,pinch of black salt and pinch of turmeric powder and mix all spices.
Step 2: Mix All Spices
-After ading all spices mix them once
Step 3: Brush Tortillas With Melted Butter
-Take tortilla and brush both sides with melted butter
Step 4: Add Spice Mixture
-Now sprinkle prepared spice mixture on both sides of tortilla
Step 5: Cut in to Triangles and Allign on Baking Sheet
-Cut using cutter to triangles and allign them on baking sheet
Step 6: Bake
- Bake at 150 degree centigrade for about 10 minutes until they change little color and become crispy.
Step 7: Enjoy
- Cool them and enjoy with salsa or sour cream.