Grilled Chicken is perfect dish during Summer. My family Loves it lot at any time. Here I made this Dish on Stove top Method. I used Cast Iron Grill Pan to cook the Chicken legs. You can adjust the spicy taste according to your taste buds.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
2 Chicken legs with thigh (Skin on)
1 1/2 tablespoon of Chilli powder
1 tablespoon of Garam Masala Powder ( It is available in Super Markets or Indian Stores)
1 teaspoon of Cumin Seed Powder
1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste
1 tablespoon of Curd
1 tablespoon of Lime juice
1 teaspoon of Salt
1 tablespoon of Butter (divided)
Step 2: Marinade the Chicken Legs
1. Wash the chicken and slit it with knife. ( Minimum 3 slits)
2. Take a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients (expect chicken, Butter) and mix well. ( Do not add water)
3.Take a chicken leg and rub it in the mixture. Repeat the same for another leg.
4. Cling wrap the chicken bowl and Keep it in fridge. Marinade the chicken for 6 hours or overnight.
Step 3: Grill It Up!
1. Heat the grilling pan over medium Flame.
2. Once it heated, melt butter on the pan. Place the chicken legs on the Pan.
3. Every 15 minutes, flip the chicken to other side and grill it.
4. Cook it for about 1 hour or until the outer skin of the chicken looks brown.
Step 4: Grilled Chicken Legs Are Ready to Serve
1. Serve the chicken with some slices of Purple onions and Tomatoes!!