Nimko mix is an Pakistani snack(namkeen) which consists of a variable mixture of spicy dried ingredients, such as fried lentils, vegetable oil, Potatoes ,Almond, Raisins and Pistachio. This is all flavoured with salt and a blend of spices that may include red Chilli powder, salt and lemon salt(citric acid).
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients :
- 2 Potatoes
- Green lentils
- 10 Almonds
- 10-12 Pistachios
- 10 Raisins
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon red Chilli powder
- lemon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon
- chat masala
Step 2: Method :
- Take two Potatoes and shred them.
- Take some clod water, add 1 teaspoon of salt in it and then soak the shredded Potatoes. Leave for 5 minutes.
- Soak green lentils in water for about 1 hour
- Pat dry both Potatoes and lentils completely.
- Fry the Potatoes, Green lentils, Almond, Raisins.
- At the end, mix all spices and the remaining ingredients.
Participated in the