Introduction: Spicy Ramen Noodle Burrito
The Spicy Ramen Noodle Burrito is not actually a burrito, it is referred to a burrito based only on its shape not its ingredients.This is an easily made snack that involves no cooking.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: List of Ingredients
1. 1 package of chicken flavor Top Ramen noodles. (Substitute with any flavor Top Ramen noodles).
2. 1 3 and 3/4 oz bag of Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheetos. (Substitute with any Crunchy Cheetos flavor).
3. 1/2 of a 4 and 5/8 oz bag of Fritos Corn Chips. (Substitute with any flavor Fritos, Dorritos, etc.).
4. 2 sticks of Oh Boy Oberto Cocktail Pep smoked sausage sticks. (Substitute with any cooked meat product).
5. 3 tbs of Fritos Jalapeno Cheddar dip. (Substitute with any desired topping)
6. 1 and a 1/2 cups of hot water.
Makes approximately 2 servings
Step 2: Prepare Ingredients
In order to make this snack we must first crush our ingredients into little pieces as shown.
1. While still in bag, crush ramen noodles into small pieces.
2. While still in bag, crush Cheetos until pieces become powder.
3. While still in bag, crush Fritos into small pieces.
4. Cut sausage sticks into 1/4" to 1/2" pieces as shown.
Step 3: Mix Ingredients
1. Pour approximately half of the bag of Fritos into the crushed bag of Cheetos.
2. Remove flavor packet from the ramen noodle package and set aside for latter, pour all the ramen noodles into the crushed bag of Cheetos as well.
3. Add sausage stick pieces to crushed bag of Cheetos.
4. Fold top of Cheetos bag closed and shake vigorously until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
Step 4: Add Water
1. Fill measuring cup with 1 and a 1/2 cups of hot tap water. (Substitute with hot water of your choice, do not have water boiling hot though).
2. Add half of the ramen noodle flavor packet to the hot water and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour mixed hot water into Cheetos bag with the rest of the ingredients as shown.
4. Gently squeeze the bag of ingredients repetitively to evenly distribute the water.
Step 5: Roll and Wait
1. Immediately after distributing the water throughout the bag , roll the bag up as shown.
2. Set on folded towel and roll up again as shown.
3. Let sit for about 10 minutes while it "cooks".
Step 6: Remove, Top, and Enjoy
1. After sitting for about 10 minutes remove from towel.
2. Remove bag by splitting bag down seam as shown.
3. Top with jalapeno cheese dip.
4. Cut in half.
5. SNACK TIME!!!