A wonderful gift for Spiderman lovers and quite easy to make!
Step 1: What You'll Need
1. Colored card stock paper at least 220 gr (>110 lb), A4 size. You'll need 6 different colors. 1 black, 1 red, 1 dark red, 1 lighter dark red, 1 white, 1 light grey and 1 light yellow. If you can't find the suitable colors, you can print them in white paper at least 220gr, you can find all the colors at the spiderman colors.pdf file.
2. black frame RIBBA from IKEA size 18x24cm
3. x-acto knife for paper cut
5. A small piece of foam board. Thickness not more than 3mm.
6. hot glue gun
7. A4 Printer
8. A4 size white or yellow carbon paper to copy the layout on the black paper (optional).
Step 2: Print the Layouts
Now you have to print every layout on the suitable color. In case the colors are a dark and you can't see the layout clearly, try to redraw it with a black pen. For black card stock you'll need a piece of white or yello carbon paper to copy the design. If you haven't found every color in card stock papers and you had to print the colors, the layout must be printed on the back white side (check photos).
Step 3: Cut Out the Layouts
Next step just cut out every layout with the x-acto knife!
Now you should cut the foam board in pieces. You'll need 30 thin bars (about 2,7'' or 7cm) and 20 shorter around 4'' (1.5cm). Starting with the last one (yellow) glue pieces as shown in the photos. 2 large one at top and bottom, 1 large on each side and 1 small in every corner. Repeat for every layout!
Step 5: Placing Spiderman
To place the Spiderman, put a little glue at the top and place it as shown in the picture!
Step 6: Finishing
Disamble the frame. You have to put some glue with hot glue gun around the frame, where the glass is going to be placed. In that way, the glass would be steady. After placing the glass, put the layers upside down and then place the back of the frame and stabilize it with hot glue.
Step 7: And Voila!
And it's ready!
You can hang it on the wall or just place it everywhere you want! ^_^
Participated in the
Papercraft Contest 2017